The painting is created with amber dust and amber pieces of various colours. The painting is in the wooden frames. Kaunas Town Hall is presented in this work.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Colors||White, Lemon, Yellow, Black, Cognac, Red, Brown|
|Dimensions||25,5 x 34,5 cm.|
The building was started in 1542. During its history - it was used for markets, exchequer, court, prison, archive. There was an Orthodox church in 1824, later - a storehouse. In 1838 there was a temporary residence of the czar, etc. During this long period of time until nowadays the building has changed not only its functions, but its architectural style as well. The styles of Gothic, Baroque and Classicism can be seen there. Now, this building is the Wedding Hall and the place where the honorable city guests are welcomed or the official events are held.